Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer "break" retrospective

I had quite a list of things to do over the 2 weeks I had off between summer classes.  Some things got crossed off that list, most didn't.  A visual representation of what I didn't get done.




Painting
airship
krakens
flagship
pSorscha
Manhuntress
'jacks
WGI
other Khador

Reading
Wheel of Time
Snows of Kilimanjaro
The Maya

Other
Clear the DVR
US terrain
ID spreadsheet

That's a pretty sparse list.  I got my US painting done, and a start on terrain and spreadsheet, but there was nothing for Warmachine.  Reading was a disaster.  I managed the one book and got started (again) on the new Wheel of Time, hoping (again) to get it done before class started, but (again) running out of time.  It didn't help that I had school reading to do before class even started.  I did manage to watch some TV though, so there's that.  I'll have another 2-3 weeks between the end of this class and the beginning of the fall semester, so maybe I'll be able to cross a couple other things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment