Got the foam work finished up on the islands. A couple pictures, because they say 1000 words.
I put a clothes pin in there for scale, as much as it helps. From a different angle:
In trying to get these ready for the upcoming Game Parlor throwdown, I'm farming the finishing of these out to EV. Sadly reading for class is going to take up most of my limited free time between now and Monday, so EV has graciously agreed to run with the torch from here. Hopefully I can con him into taking some WIP shots as he goes. Half-finished though they are, this is still the first terrain I've made, so seeing a table's worth of cover that I've made myself is rather satisfying. I got a scouring pad from EV a couple days ago the help "sand" the foam. You can see the difference between the island that wasn't scoured (on the far right) and the rest of them.