Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

What else? A quickie while I do something else

Scheduling has been crazy of late, so no real time for hobby in the last week or two.  It seems like I've had two projects due for every class this week, and more to come next week, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.  I did manage to squeeze in a bit of time last weekend by co-opting other weekend activities.  I had the itch to put some models together, so I brought a couple boxes of Orks along with me and glued some stuff.  I've been trying to sucker this friend into the hobby for a while now, and he's been somewhat receptive to it, so I may ambush him with painting in the near future.  In the present, it's back to the grindstone.  At least I'll be done with school in a little over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment