Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A List, Mostly For Me

I'd love to use this mini, it just doesn't fit.
I'm gearing up for the IKRPG and need a mini.  Matters are complicated because I'm not entirely sure what I'll be playing, but I've found quite a few models that I like which will inform my eventual choices.  The huge collection of bookmarks I've put together is a bit unwieldy, so I'm putting together a "best of" for easier reference and figured maybe someone out there could get some use out of it as well.

Werner Klocke does great work, so I'm separating his out:
Female caster with staff and sword
Female in armor with sword
Female caster with (separate) familiar
Female swashbuckler
Female caster(ish) in armor with sword
Female hunter (pre-Sorscha)

Other ladies:
Generic caster(ish)
Rope-climbing adventuress
Flaming sword
Caster with many details
Steampunk caster
Fireballer with flaming sword
Generic caster with spell effect
Generic with pistol
Generic with hopefully removable head

And the dudes:
"Alas, poor Yorrick" caster
Caster with clingy zombie
Generic conquistadorish, needs more hair

As you might have guessed, most of my ideas are for casters.  I'm trying to avoid just using the closest PP mini as it seems like a bit of a cop-out to plunk down a Greylord from my Khador army.  Of course the fact that Zerkova (closest match) is more horsefaced than Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't help...

No comments:

Post a Comment