Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

A Tiny Taste

Reinforcements, now in a reasonable diversity of color.
The past few days have been productive.  I've managed to get another big chunk of Axis painted.  I'd love to be able to say that this latest push allows me to field a fully painted army for the upcoming regionals, but that may not be accurate.  Or it could be.  Truth is I still don't have a list or even a good idea for what I want to run, outside the usual template that I've had so much success with.  The Lothar in the picture isn't necessarily a portent of things to come.  The big factor in getting it painted was that the arms were ready to go and straightforward to paint.  That doesn't mean I won't be fielding a Lothar as I find them to be effective if a little frustrating since they have to reload after every shot.  I'm still on the fence about the Fledermaus (which has already suffered a broken/about to be broken landing strut, which is very disappointing) but am leaning towards fielding it if only to get some more reps in with it and because I had a good time with it earlier in the week.  For tonight I'd like to go over the new tournament battle builder again and build up a couple lists, but that's going to be a stretch.  If I manage to settle on a list before the morning I'll call today a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment