Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

The night before

Not the best pic ever, but better than nothing.
Today was a fairly productive day in hobby terms.  I managed to get the wreck markers done, start to finish with a coat of varnish at the end.  It feels a little odd to have finished painting more wreck markers (2) than jacks (1).  Hopefully they don't see the table, but should the worst happen then at least I'll leave a good looking corpse behind.

Work was sloooooooooooooooow tonight which is bad for business but good for hammering out lists.  Irusk lost an arm last night as I was taking him out of my bag, what should have been a harmless trip that reinforced the benefits of pinning.  I've cooled on pIrusk over the last couple days, for no discernible reason, so tonight's explosion of lists isn't so surprising.  Nor is the fact that the lists I'm most taken with at this moment feature casters I'm not so familiar with (not that I'm well versed with pIrusk).  While I may be setting myself up for failure, I hope I'm also lining up a good time for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment