Quick post before heading off to the FLGS tonight. Vayl got arc markings and a coat of varnish today in preparation for her big debut tonight as a painted model. When I took another look at her the need for armor highlights wasn't as pressing, so I let it slide. I got started on Saeryn and the first Angelius who, along with a Spell Martyr, got the first two layers of skin done plus purple lining/base coating. Hopefully I'll finish up the Angelius tomorrow, but that might be a bit of a stretch. I'd like to get some good work in on it at least. In non-painting news, I finished assembling my second Angelius last night and pinned the wings this morning. All that remains before it's ready for priming is reinforcing the wing joints and puttying over the construction. Considering that the first Angelius is the bumpiest thing ever where I greenstuffed I'll be taking an extra minute or two to try and make it smooth. The smooth, graceful lines of the Angelius are what I like best about it (the POW 14 armor piercing tail doesn't hurt either), so it's extra painful to have such a shoddy patch job on one of them, but you have to learn sometime.