Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I've Done Today

Quick photo dump while I take a break.



The standard group shot.
I started by doing the gold areas.  Then I moved on to the green, my real target.  I did blood drop gems and eyes, though I forgot company markings now that I think about it.  Perhaps I'll get them later tonight

See it?  Around the gem and the top of the vial.

These pictures make them look good, but I'm not so sure about the gems.  The eyes came out better, if a little messy.  I'll do them first on the next batch.  I want to try working inside to outside.
Oooh, reflecty gems.
Finally, I started on the white/bone/parchment areas.  I should finish them tonight, then either helmet touchups or start on the silver.
Nearing the finish line.
I also did repair work on the two decal casualties.

No more holes.
Trying to fill in the chapter badge didn't go so well, but it still looks better than it did.

Still shiny, but less broken.
The end of the month is less than a week away, making my hopes to finish the squad before March slimmer with each passing minute.  I hope to finish the middle batch tomorrow and at least get a decent start on the last three by Monday.  Now, back to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment