Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good intentions, bad timing

Clearly my attempt to post every day hasn't worked out quite as planned.  I've had barely a moment to sit over the past week.  This is the first time I've turned my computer on since my last post, so you can imagine what hobby time has been available.  This is troubling as the LPC deadline of the end of March gets closer with each passing day, but there isn't much I can do about it just now.  I'm looking to add a couple metallics to my collection in the hopes that I'll be able to finish the assault squad and Sanguinary Guard in time, but we'll see how that goes. 

Regardless of my current time crunch, I'm not going anywhere.  Updates may be sporadic for a while, but that's happened before in this space.  Consider this an announcement of a future triumphant return to wargame blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment