Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

T-minus four days




Quick post because it's late.  I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked, but progress made is good in any amount.  I got the silvers, reds, and (most of) the blacks done on the Guard, as well as a basecoat on the glaives. 








I was pleased in particular with how the tabard turned out.  I started with Heavy Red, then worked up through Blood Red and whatever orange it is I have, followed by a mix of the orange and Bleached Bone, finishing with pure Bleached Bone on the sharp parts.  It was quite a bit brighter than I'd intended, so I did a few washes with Baal Red and called it good.









 An update on the list from last time for the Sanguinary Guard:

  • Glaives - started
  • Banner
  • Reds- done
  • Purity Seals
  • Blacks - just needs a wash
  • Silvers - done
  • Basing
  • Writing
  • Any details I missed
  • Wings
  • Varnishing

No comments:

Post a Comment