Quick post because it's late. I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked, but progress made is good in any amount. I got the silvers, reds, and (most of) the blacks done on the Guard, as well as a basecoat on the glaives.
I was pleased in particular with how the tabard turned out. I started with Heavy Red, then worked up through Blood Red and whatever orange it is I have, followed by a mix of the orange and Bleached Bone, finishing with pure Bleached Bone on the sharp parts. It was quite a bit brighter than I'd intended, so I did a few washes with Baal Red and called it good.
- Glaives - started
- Purity Seals
Blacks - just needs a wash Silvers - done
- Any details I missed