|Progress. Slow, but progress.|
- Demo Corps base slots filled, then covered with tiny rocks and ballast.
- Honor Guard assembled, magnetized, and based.
- Ravagore arms magnetized, still no head.
- Khador jack kit assembled, torso and Marauder arms magnetized.
- pVlad got a rock added to his base to get him ready for ballasting, which I promptly forgot once I got to that stage.
|The power of attraction.|
|(Almost) ready for action.|
I've also done a lot of list building. A Blood Angels list has emerged from the pack, which I may well post about later, and I've also been working on ideas for the forthcoming Journeyman League. The idea of running either Circle or Cygnar is appealing, but I actually have Trollbloods and Menoth on hand which trumps the two Cs. If we run the Journeyman League strictly according to the rules, Trollbloods are out. I don't want to carry two Impalers for a month and Trollbloods in general have lost a lot of their luster for me. Menoth still looks good though, and I think I can manage with the jacks from the two player box a lot easier than the Trollblood starter box. As such I've been noodling through lists for the different stages of the league and feel pretty good about a lot of them. The current idea is to allow for a month of painting before the league starts in earnest, so I want to know what I'm going with and have it all ready to go for when I can start painting, but there's still lots of time before that day comes. In the meantime I'm having a good time dreaming about setting people on fire.